Welcome, Guest

Testing avatar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Testing avatar

Testing avatar 18 years, 7 months ago #132

[i]
Hi, how are you Kim and all.
I have been on a holiday trip and now I wanted to say hello and put in a new avatar, I hope you have been having a good summer. Up here it has been too cold, so we had to go for a trip further south in the country.
Have a nice sunday!
Nothern Light

Re:Testing avatar 18 years, 7 months ago #135

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi There
Had a really lousy month. Sorry for not being in touch.Had a cancer scare with my daughter and the stress levels went thru the roof. As a result all pain management techniques did not work. Only just getting back to 'normal'. Well for what is 'normal' for me anyway.
All this stress has brought out the psoriasis again on my face but also in my left eye. So I am squinting with one eye closed and this type is so small, sorry for any mistakes.
Got some great new articles from DocSarah which I can post this week.
Hopefully will be able to get hold of Jamie to change the front page again.
How are the cats?
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:Testing avatar 18 years, 7 months ago #137

Kim, I am sorry to hear about your bad time because of your own pain level. I know how it feels when something threatens your children. I hope she is OK!
I have been worried for my daughter for a long period, and I have very easily exhausted and a lot of migraine attacks. Now everything is better, and I am glad we are back to normal days again. Only the cats and I are at home in daytime, and there is more quiet space.
The cats are doing fine, the youngest one has been to a catshow and brought home a new title and got good scores. He did not enjoy the judges table and was not in a purring mode those two days, he likes himself better at home and I totally agree with him. It is of course funny to meet friends with the same interests as we have.
Lots of good articles here, Kim, I have been educating myself a lot since you started this website, it is very good.
Nothern Light

Re:Testing avatar 18 years, 7 months ago #143

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi
Got some more articles to go up.
(Stop showing off with the ativar - I can't do it yet!!)
Have to go down to Ann for a lesson.
Do you like the new style Front Page? Only got half an article up before went into spasm so will try again this week.
I am with the cats on this one. I am sure if I was but on 'show' I would sulk as well.
Alex still pestering me to get a cat again but am still holding out. It would be such a responsibilty and I would worry on one of the bad days as I know he wouldn't help out.
Talk again soon while I finish off posting Depression in Chronic Pain. Oh Joy
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds