Welcome, Guest

what medication
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: what medication

what medication 18 years, 11 months ago #14

• ann
  • Administrator
i have a lot of twitching/jerking and i take medication for this and i was just wondering what other medications other people take to control their's

Re:what medication 18 years, 10 months ago #18

Hi Ann.
Nice to meet you!
I am also familiar with this muscle twiching, and when I started with Lyrica or Pregabalin, this improved. I have it once in a while, but it's almost history.
This medication consists of Gabapentin among other things, and I switched to Lyrica from Neurontin because of the side effects.
My PT said drinking Lemon was good for muscle twitching, but it did not work for me. May be it works for you or somone else.
Good luck.
Nothern Light
Nothern Light

Re:what medication 18 years, 10 months ago #19

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Problem here
Drugs are called different names but have sent Ann a link to Lyrica site so she can see for herself
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:what medication 18 years, 10 months ago #20

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Going to have to try and ask DocSarah about this. I am not medically qualified but she is. DocSarah quite ill at moment so have to be careful how much I put pressure on her to answer our questions
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:what medication 18 years, 10 months ago #21

That's OK, Kim. I hope she will be better soon. Perhaps she has reactions on the weather, like some of us who has Arach seem to have.
I have more pain when there is low pressure in the weather, my body is like a barometer(if you call it that?) it can tell wether we get god or bad weather, and right now it is rain, wind and sun at the same day.
Have you experienced worse pain with worse weather? (not just the mude )
Nothern Light
Nothern Light

Re:what medication 18 years, 10 months ago #22

I saw I replied to the wrong post, Kim, but that's just me!
I also read the article about the \"Weather or not\", by dr. Sarah and that gave me a lot of answers, thank you!!
Nothern Light
Nothern Light
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds