Where is everyone?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where is everyone?

Where is everyone? 18 years, 8 months ago #130

• Marti
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Little Group,
I hope everyone is ok after the horrible time you've had with the bombings. I have missed your posts. Let me know you are ok.
Marti

Re:Where is everyone? 18 years, 7 months ago #138

• ann
  • Administrator
hi marti.
sorry that i have been gone a long time. but i have been saying prayers for us all
in lourdes in france and lighting candles.
standing or in my case sitting in the grotto it makes me realize it is the smallest things in life that give me greatest joy
so always thinking about you all
and wishing you a pain free day
no one said that we coulden't wish and pray
take care ann

Re:Where is everyone? 18 years, 7 months ago #142

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Marti
Sorry to have been missing, had a bad flare-up ( do I have to explain them - NOT) That is why I don't believe this condition is progressive, just we cope less well with it.
I have been preparing some more articles to go on the site. DocSarah has sent me some more. It is frustrating not being able to get in touch directly like before. Still I would proberly just keep pushing for more stuff.
Went into a massive muscle spasm in the middle of posting the lastest article so it is only half done.
Do you like the new front page? I have got some editing to do on it since Jamie helped to put the 5 most popular up there.
Will be posting some more today but missing again tomorrow as more training on doing tables in the website. Most of the Docs articles are in tables when it comes to medications.
I think the Doc wants to see them to update them before posting so that gives me breathing space.
Just wish I could string 2 good days together.
Still I get my candle tonight from Ann, so things will be much better!!
Haven't seen Ann for ages as she has been at Lourdes so hope to catch up this week.
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds