On this site?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: On this site?

On this site? 18 years, 11 months ago #27

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi everyone
Can you tell I have had my lovely Jamie in again to help me sort out the site? Just a few tweeks here and there.
Does anyone want to see anything else on this site?
In particular the Front Page.
Jamie says the front page is too bland and people want buttons to press and more variety than just text. Now that would be a big project for me but I am getting braver by the day.
I have training sessions on websites starting June. That should be a barrel of laughs.
BTW one site seems to think this site is sponsored by Dr Sara Smith (sic) Well it isn't. This is our group site and she is our patron and we fund ourselves.
Kim
PS Signed myself onto another Forum at Brain Talk and didn't even manage to get my own name right!
brain.hastypastry.net/forums/index.php
Some useful stuff up there but I am still a novice.
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:On this site? 18 years, 11 months ago #46

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Got someone looking for anyone out there who understands about arach.
Have asked them to post as I am not a love matchmaker!! Sorry folks! You will have to do that yourselves.
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds