I need a doctor that is not afraid
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I need a doctor that is not afraid

Re:I need a doctor that is not afraid 15 years ago #792

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Oh come on Kev
Never read the Hypocratic Oath? First Do No Harm! But more important NEVER bring your fellow colleagues reputation into disrepute- protect your profession at all costs. In the old days it didn't matter as patients never questioned their docs let alone ask to see what they wrote. Now if they just say it - prove it. Your happy, his colleagues are happy and the conspiricy continues!
Kim
I'll probably never get back to the other post of the difference between Myodil and Iohexol = someday Ann will show me how this Forum works!!!!
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:I need a doctor that is not afraid 15 years ago #793

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
I went for an assessment a few weeks ago - new neurologist - but nothing new about the way I was treated. He accepted all my symptoms were due to A, and felt that having investigations would just be too distressing. When I finally got a copy of his letter to my GP I was astounded to read that I had "no symptoms on waking" and that I had no "weakness"! He did state, however, that I had chronic pain syndrome secondary to A. To be honest I'm no further forward, just feeling more angry and miserable.

Helen

Re:I need a doctor that is not afraid 15 years ago #794

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
I am so sorry Helen:(
Not surprised but saddened
What I don't understand is the phrase "had chronic pain syndrome secondary to A." I need the doc to answer that one:S
I'm afraid it just shows his ignorance of the condition if he can acknowledge you have arachnoiditis, how can he possibly say you have no pain on waking or no weakness:S (I wish)
Hope your GP is more understanding
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:I need a doctor that is not afraid 14 years, 11 months ago #805

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Thanks Helen
For the alert

Re: I need a doctor that is not afraid 13 years, 1 month ago #1000

• rlpna
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
If you are in the SanDiego, CA area. DR. LEE recently moved there. He is a pain mgmt dr. He diagnosed me with AA and was very familiar with it. Unfortunately he moved from NJ to CA. Maybe he can help you if you are in the area.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds