• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: DocSarah

DocSarah 12 years, 11 months ago #1034

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
DocSarah has been admitted to hospital over a week ago and is waiting for surgery (not spinal) for an arachnoiditis related condition.
I spoke to her yesterday and she will keep me informed of what is happening. Although she will be missing for some time I have a couple of her blogs I can post. I am sure that you all wish her a speedy recovery, as being as selfish as I am, we need her back with us. Charles (her husband) so been so supportive during this difficult time and is very protective, so I might have a fight on my hands and a very long wait!
I can answer any general queries and search our website for answers but I am a pretty poor substitute for the real thing.
Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and I will keep you all informed of her progress.
Best wishes
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tarlov

Re: DocSarah 12 years, 11 months ago #1035

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
So sorry to hear the news, but thanks for letting us know Kim. Please pass on our get well wishes via her husband.
Helen

Re: DocSarah 12 years, 11 months ago #1036

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Thanks Helen
I have just spoken to DocSarah and everything has been put on hold again. I know her spirits are very low at the moment and I am just thankful she has her family and friends around her. Not to mention all of us here and online.
I am pretty sure that we will be getting some very good strong Blogs from her when she regains her strength.
I will keep you posted
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tarlov

Re: DocSarah 12 years, 11 months ago #1037

• rita
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Kim

So sorry to hear that Doc Sarah is not well. I will say a prayer for her. Hope
she will soon be feeling better.

Hope you are also not too bad at the moment.

Best wishes
Rita
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kim

Re: DocSarah 12 years, 11 months ago #1038

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Rita
Thanks and I hope I will have more news this week about Sarah. She needs all the help we can give her.
Not good but getting there! I will not be defeated. Oh I have also found some archive stuff of DocSarah's. Working on that, came out of my loft!
L&L
Kim

Re: DocSarah 12 years, 11 months ago #1039

I'm very sorry to hear DocSarah has been admitted to hospital. Please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear you're doing okay, Kim. And who did you volunteer to go up into your loft?!
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds