Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: DocSarah

Re: DocSarah 12 years, 11 months ago #1040

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Jamie Jamie
It's a football night:)
DocSarah is home and everything has now been put on hold
Anyone who gets through MY front door is a volunteer, be warned (Don't know how to funny with a cynical smile.
Go Go up to fourth Liverpool and King Kenny!
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re: DocSarah 12 years, 10 months ago #1045

• tarlov
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Une ardeur d'Avance
Hello Kim,
Any news from Doc Sarah ? I am thinking of her and praying for her everyday...and for all people in pain...
All people that suffer so much : it is so sad and I feel so helpless..

Much love and warmest wishes to all...

A gentle hug for you Kim and one for Doc.Sarah..
"A healthy body is a guest chamber for the soul: a sick body is a prison."Francis Bacon

Re: DocSarah 12 years, 10 months ago #1046

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
I spoke to DocSarah on Tuesday and she is very weak having just returned from yet another consult. Change of medication until further test results come in and of course we have 'social medicine' here in the UK, so the mantra 'free at the point of need' only means if some bureaucrat (rather than an insurance company) says they will fund the treatment you need!
Sarah has given me preliminary results from the questionnaire 1 but wanted to add more comment. So I told her I will go live with what I have and we will all understand if we have to wait for an update.
I am very concerned about her, these extra problems have really drained her spirit as well as her health. Fortunately, she has a good family around her and she knows she has many friends out there and my code name of Nemesis will make sure she knows she is the only weapon I can use who truely understands how we cope.
I will keep you updated as often as I can
Yes, please, plenty of hugs and kisses for her and the odd candle might help. (I am only allowed battery ones as I am a fire hazard)!
Best wishes to all
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tarlov

Re: DocSarah 12 years, 10 months ago #1047

• tarlov
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Une ardeur d'Avance
Hello Kim...It makes me more than sad to read those news...I have no word to express my feelings. She is the person that I admire the most ( with her nemesis of course) and surely love the most for all she is and more simply fro HER...

If I can be of any help for anything, even money, let me know I'll post on the Cause,....I don't want her to suffer more because of stupid Health systems...

Let me know and tell her she can count on me, and ask me anything that might help...

Soft and gentle hugs....
Candles are to be lighted tomorrow at Church, for her and in memory of my mother...My mother is my star in the sky. I asked her this evening to care for Sarah and to help the most of us.

sincerely
Claudine
"A healthy body is a guest chamber for the soul: a sick body is a prison."Francis Bacon

Re: DocSarah 12 years, 10 months ago #1048

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster

Thank you Claudine
DocSarah would not benefit from any money, has never benefited from what she has done for us. Also she would not want to be a Cause. She does not see herself as a special case, just as another statistic in this terrible condition to which she is trying to find answers for all of us. We all suffer from Health Systems throughout the world. What we need are more doctors who follow their creed of 'first do no harm' then oops if we did, then stop trying to tell us this is all in our minds.
DocSarah and I know how to motivate each other and as soon as she is physically more stable I will be able to 'push her buttons'.
In fact I have issues with the survey results on the psychological aspects which will require another article. Slowly, slowly she will be back amongst us and I know she has a few other articles on her recent experiences and I am really looking forward to that.
Thank you for your candles, I know she appreciates them so much.
Take care and much on behalf of myself and DocSarah
The following user(s) said Thank You: tarlov

Re: DocSarah 12 years, 10 months ago #1049

• tarlov
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Une ardeur d'Avance
I understand Kim...I would not be a case or anything like that too...The Cause on Facebook is a little bit of what is so well made here: give reliable information to people that do not know where to search, who to ask and sometimes find forums or websites that are not reliable.

When I think of Sarah I think of you, and when I think of you, I think of Sarah...and of course of all those you are working for, for so long..

Louise from Canada told me today she is under trial of lidocaïne infusion and that it is helping her, on the base of a publication Dr Sarah sent to her from this website...Did Doctor Sarah also tried this treatment ?

it seems to help Louise, and if so, it might help others ..do you know something about that you could share..

Warmest wishes, and the less pain night.
Claudine
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds