get well soon kim
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: get well soon kim

get well soon kim 12 years, 3 months ago #1113

• ann
  • Administrator
Please send your best wishes to Kim at this moment as she is very poorly,
She has not been well for some time now, but like all of us she tries so hard to stay well but sometimes we get beaten to the ground and I am afraid this is one of them times,

she has got what it seems like blocked tubes in her ears and is having very bad pains from them she was on a course of antibiotic that has done her no good at all now she has been put on a stronger antibiotic starting tomorrow so with a bit of luck it may sort her out.

but if truth be told she has not been well for a long long time now with her stomach and bowel problems… and not forgetting her eyes so I hope with me you can send her get well thoughts and your love …she is so desperate trying to be well for her children and grandchildren and great grandchildren for Christmas day…lots of love sent your way and hoping you are feeling better soon lots of love an xxx

Re: get well soon kim 12 years, 3 months ago #1114

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Sorry to hear the news about Kim. Please send her my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Everyone appreciates her hard work and dedication.
Helen x
The following user(s) said Thank You: ann

Re: get well soon kim 12 years, 3 months ago #1115

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Get well soon Kim and i hope 2012 is a healthier year for you.

Re: get well soon kim 12 years, 2 months ago #1117

• rita
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Kim, so sorry you are not well. It's bad enough dealing with the AA without all these other illnesss following on.
I will say a prayer for you. Doesn't do much for me but you never know!!
Get well soon.

Rita xx

Re: get well soon kim 12 years, 2 months ago #1122

Get Better Soon Kim!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds