Welcome, Guest

Facial Cramps
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Facial Cramps

Facial Cramps 12 years, 2 months ago #1119

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
I'm experiencing very severe facial, head and neck muscle cramps, together with cramps inside the chest wall and the length of my spine.

Does anyone else suffer the same cramps - I'm at my wits end trying to cope !!!

Went to see my GP as I've lost a lot of movement in my right arm and she just said I had a frozen shoulder!

Looking forward to a new year with gritted teeth.

Helen

Re: Facial Cramps 12 years, 2 months ago #1120

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Helen, i get those cramps in my neck(back and side)chest and the length of my spine. Never had them in my face or head but sometimes they feel almost into back of my head. I sympathise, they're horrible but i find Baclofen helps a lot.
They come on when i've overdone it and unless i more or less rest in bed they can last for weeks.

Re: Facial Cramps 12 years, 2 months ago #1123

Been having a lot of those cramping all over ME even when I was not taking any medication. But they are a bit less now when with Lyrica with Cymbalta although in exchange of it is too much drowsiness and tiredness making me need to nap to be able to function again.

Re: Facial Cramps 12 years, 2 months ago #1126

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Kev & Magenta

Thanks for your responses. Sorry to hear you're both having similar cramps, but helps to know I'm not alone! The facial cramps are really gross and are mainly on the right side, but pulling right across my face and the back of my scull. I really feel like a freak...

I'm on Lorazepam, but that really knocks me out, so try to save it for the eve/night time.

Take care all
Helen
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds