The Aword

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Hi all ...

Hi all ... 12 years, 1 month ago #1128

Im new to the site and in need of advice ...Do any of you recommend a knowledgeable and tenacious consultant DR who is not afraid of diagnosing Arachnoiditis here in the noeth west of uk or indeed any where in the uk that the NHS will allow me to see >(
Sick of beingTALKED to not listened to.....how can a consultant make a diagnosis with out xamining u??? " and sorry havent seen ur MRI arghhhh...

Re: Hi all ... 12 years, 1 month ago #1129

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Carole
Can you email DocSarah and see if she can match you up with the best doctor who is aware of arachnoiditis. Find her on the Contact Us tab. I am not medically qualified and far too cynical to recommend anyone.
Let us know how you got on
Best wishes
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re: Hi all ... 12 years, 1 month ago #1131

thankz Kim where will I find her email addy..It might b under my nose on here but cant find it lol....

Re: Hi all ... 12 years ago #1135

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Carole, welcome to the forum. Here's the page to contact Doc Sarah:

www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...ontacts&Itemid=3

Re: Hi all ... 12 years ago #1136

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Sarah Andreae-Jones
6 March 11:59
Hi everyone.
Unfortunately I am about to medically retire from work and have also decided that it's best that I pass the baton on to others as regards my involvement with arachnoiditis groups. I have spent 14 years in regular contact with people but my own condition is now demanding so much of me that I don't feel I have anything left to contribute.
I hope people understand.
Wishing you all the very best in the future.
Signing off now.
God Bless
Sarah
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ann, helen, kev, gmak

Re: Hi all ... 12 years ago #1137

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Doc. So sad to hear you have to retire not only from work but also from here and other groups too. I understand all too well the situation you are in. You will be such a big loss to us all here as your expert knowledge was not only a great help to us but was also reassuring and comforting. Thank you for all you have done and i wish you the very best of health.

Kevin
The following user(s) said Thank You: ann
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds