• Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New

New 12 years, 1 month ago #1132

• jdillard
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Everyone!
So I saw my orthopedic spine dr the other day, and he said it looks like I have arachnoiditis. We've been doing steroids for about 10 days now, anti-inflammatories, and now today we've just switched to a different anti-inflammatory, increased my neurontin, taking pain meds as needed, and taking it easy. He's looking into trying anything to get things calmed down, and I'm really hoping these new anti-inflammatories will hit this pain. Has anybody had any success/ideas with various treatment options to get things calmed down and the pain managed. It hurts from my back down to my ankles sometimes--last night I was up during the night and finally just laid there reading to try and let my mind drift somewhere else...which is very beneficial. The dr is looking into more options and I see him again next week, and I figured I'd look into things as well. Hope all is well!

Re: New 12 years, 1 month ago #1133

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi J

Sorry to hear about your health problems. My arachnoiditis was caused by a steroid epidural, so I would strongly recommend you read a data sheet to be fully informed.

www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/11366

Take care, Helen
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds