• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Hi all ...

Re: Hi all ... 12 years ago #1138

• old hag
  • Fresh Boarder
I work as an osteopath and after being fobbed off by a whole neurology department in London and 2 orthopaedic surgeons who would not listen, my friend was diagnosed by

Dr Christopher Jenner, a leading pain consultant. He runs a 2nd opinion service from his private work, spinalhealthcare in clinics around London and does NHS work at St Mary's in Kensington. Diagnosed on case history, rather than the out of date mri scan from last may....arachnoid caused by discetomy last march, symptoms came on 2 days later......all previous consultants diagnosed his pain being due to depression.....Dr Jenner diagnosed neuropathic pain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carole mitchell

Re: Hi all ... 12 years ago #1139

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Dear Doc Sarah
I want to wish you all the best for your retirement, but at the same time am really sad you're leaving us. You have worked so hard and made a massive contribution to this and many other organisations - you will be greatly missed.
Take care Helen
The following user(s) said Thank You: ann

Re: Hi all ... 11 years, 11 months ago #1142

Thankz OH.. being sent from pillar to post..even been sent for my ears tested arghhh lol...

Re: Hi all ... 11 years, 11 months ago #1143

just my luck lol...anyway anyone suffering with this condition will understand and wish u well x

Re: Hi all ... 11 years, 11 months ago #1144

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Helen
DocSarah has retired from working but not from us. She is quite ill at the moment and has come off line for a while..
The Doc won't me leaving us for long!
Love
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re: Hi all ... 11 years, 11 months ago #1145

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Kevin
DocSarah has not left our group. She is quite ill since lasr February and has come down off line until she can learn to cope with this latest challenge. We will have her back soon but no pressure from me this time
She needs all our love and I will pass this to her husband. After nearly 15 years, I am really missing her but can be patient because I understand from time to time we all need a little space.
Thank you as always Kevin
Love Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kev, agathahs
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds