• Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1251

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Oh helen, Im so sorry for your pain!!! I find it very hard to just sit back, do nothing and watch & wait for spinal nerves to be destroyed!! But that's what i have done. Havent gone to dr yet other than my regular pain dr. ( physical medicine & rehab). Heis not a physio as I think that some would maybe call him. He's a physiatrist that 50% of his practice is treating acute & chronic pain in order to help regain highest function. Do you take ketamine? I seriously can see or feel beginnings of aa affecting speech, the roof of my mouth & tongue are tingling, numb. Feet numb in varying degrees. Ive fallen to ground 4 times. 1000 almost falls like catch yourself on wall, bed, furniture etc. What I need info about if the aa is from L3 to tailbone how can it affect my mouth, heart, scalp, brain? Helen, please lets stay in touch. What did that £5000 neurologist say about arach, you? Sorry, dont mean to intrude just meant what tests did he do? Diagnosis? Treatment plan?
P.s. If you are viewing please post! We care about YOU! Your experience is valuable to us!
He sent forth His Word and healed them.
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by gmak.

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1252

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi (did ask for your first name)

The Neurologist diagnosed my A in 2005, but was very reluctant to put in writing, but I insisted so it was on my medical records. He withheld test results on two occasions, failed to fully complete some tests, and had written to my GP stating there was no point in seeing me again! He basically wasn't interested in me, so haven't bothered to consult anyone else. My symptoms affect my mouth, speech and swallowing and I've lost sensation in lots of areas.

Helen

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1253

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi helen, thank you for answering my questions. My vision is affected today. I have another question, please sorry. If i have hi bp associated with the chest thing, & the numb roof of mouth, tongue should i see a cardio before i just assume its arach? And, do i need to show cardiologist my MRI & tell him about atach. Ive seen him twice in ten years but had lots of testing, normal stuff but this will be new. Im having a hard time typing today... hands shaking. Oh, just call me gmak.Helen I admire you strength. im so sorry i know you suffer! I wish i could change it for you! Its really hard to have something so serious but no dr! Its more than hard its inhumane! I feel bad today, im sorry usually more cheery at the lleast. Thanks.

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1254

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi gmak
Sorry, but I can't advise you on BP - I've read that A can cause it, but only you can decide whether or not to investigate further, in case it has some other possible cause like medication. I'm sorry to hear you're suffering so much and hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Take care Helen

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1255

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi helen, Thanks! But, wait really?Which medications might cause hi bp? Because i have an arsenal!Lol How are you today?
I have cardio appt on the 28th. I think its the hardest thing in the world to sit by &watch the nervous system being destroyed & i wish i could have surgery or something to fix it! Btw, numbroof of mouth, lips, tongue, teeth & bp normal. I think i have "beginnings" of arach affecting my eating & speech.
Wheres kev? I wonder how he is doing too.

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1256

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi kev, it bites to have to sit by & have no dr understand. How are you doing now, any better? Where did you go?
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds