• Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

Guests, we need your input!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Guests, we need your input!

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 3 months ago #1234

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi kev, i have typed a post 3 times & it didnt post! Trying again!
He sent forth His Word and healed them.

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 3 months ago #1235

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
OMG it did it agai! Kev i will reply manana!

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 3 months ago #1236

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi kev, This better post this time, 4th time! Kev, i have had trouble with the cold also & i live in texas so im sure ive been a baby! I raised teenagers into responsible adults so the secret is God.. i asked myself "What would God the father do, want, say?" He disciplines, protects, provides, loves unconditionally.So thats what i did. When i get to the end of my rope thats when He takes over & changes my circumstances, He has never failed me. Remember there is only one "you" & your loved ones need you even if broken! Praying for your daughter, mom & other circumstancess to be changed. My dad beat serious cancer 5 times! Yes, even miraculous things happened! Im sorry about your mom, & i will pray for her as well. I wish i could help you more. My kids acted like all the things i had taught them, even things that they had known since age 2 suddenly they forgot! Like call when you get there, hang up your towel, dont talk to strangers on the internet etc etcThey were looking for any weakness that they could push the limits! I had to stick to my guns with authority, minding me, rules, manners, even i think they wanted to test my unconditional love for them! They were good, & i didnt have big probs with them but we had our share of groundings,taking away priviledges,anger that i wouldnt let them run free etc! On another subject when you say arach pain what are your current symptoms, where is it in your spine, what do you think caused it,how long have you had it???

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 3 months ago #1237

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Hi gmak, thank you for the encouragement. Yes we're going through the groundings, taking away privileges etc just now too i am currently getting pain (sharp and aching) in my lower back where i was fused (L4-S1) but i'm all sorts of pain in my legs too. My whole back feels like a bunch of piano wire as it is so tight. Spasms going up into my neck/jaw along with the burning lancing pain in my feet. I'm sure it was caused by a bad motorcycle accident i had in 1982, i was unconscious/doped up with anaesthesia for the first 2 weeks of a 2 month hospital stay and all i remember of those 2 weeks was a burning, painful low back. Of course MRI was not around then so AA would not have been noticed but that was the start of my battle with back pain. It wasn't until 1998 that i finall had my first low back op which helped but things went downhill 18 months later and i was back for back op number 2 in 2003. I knew straight away on waking up something was not right as i had horrible burning pain down my legs but it took another year to get Dr to admit it was AA.

A while after i finally lost my job then 2 years later my wife left me taking the kids with her, we had pinned our last hopes on that op of me getting back to a normal life.

The Drs told me i have a LOT of scar tissue in my back from the 2 ops and it is complicated by the adhesions in my stomach area from the 2 ops there also.

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 3 months ago #1238

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Oh no it didnt post again! Kev, Your wife & children is too high of a price to pay for this devil condition. And i think it is from the pit of hell! The secrecy makes it seem even more demonic. What muscle relaxers do you take? I have all of them i think! Tizanidine & baclofen i take scheduled. Carisoprodol, parafon forte i take as needed. I have never had nerve burning, just burning with muscle spasms. What do you take for pain & does it work? I had very, very mild nerve symptoms last year @ then they just took off! Its hard to just "let" it happen. Do you take a nerve pain med like gabapentin, lyrica, cymbalta? I want to tell you about a possible morphine pump, but i would have to change drs. My dr is physical med & rehab. The pm/anes are the ones that refill pumps & ive never met one that doesnt coersively hold the narcotics hostage until you line their pockets with submitting to the pushing of the epidural steroids! So i want the pump but dont want a pm/anes for a dr. I have a $2500 bill from a urine drug tox that one of them required before i could be their patient. He wanted one done every month, can you imagine, my insurance paid $27.50. Ugh! I ran back to my old dr b/c of the epidural steroid inj pushing. We should keep up posting & maybe others will post too. This site is all we have to keep aa pts in touch with each other. Thanks, keep in touch!

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 3 months ago #1239

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Kev, when i saw my mri & was finally told i have aa it was totally white. From L3 to tailbone(heighth) from si joint to si joint (width) 3inches thick thru paraspinous muscles white, thick scar tissue. Why do we have that? Thru to my backbone, yours through back to abdomen, horrid.
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds