Welcome, Guest

Guests, we need your input!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Guests, we need your input!

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 5 months ago #1186

• di
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi gmak,

Great result last night, well done. I'm horrified these top professionals aren't educated about such a horrific disease/condition that's more common than any of us, I think, even realize.

I'll be calling in every day and I hope the call to everyone else lurking and reading motivates some to join in and make this site breathe life for the good of all Arach sufferers.

Di ♥

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 5 months ago #1187

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Di, Thanks for the perks! Imagine, they LOVE me, my niece has never known life with her aunt not in pain, she's 34. She met me when she was 4. Im her favorite aunt, we have alot in common. They take this info to pm drs, operating rooms, anesthesiologists, ( the pain kind & put you to sleep kind) in the texas med centre. Have you ever heard of M.D.Anderson? The biggest research, experimental, university cancer hospital in the world, sets all the standards & takes up with all their bldgs about 12 city blocks, houston city blocks. And, thats just one place. All of the med centre, are teaching hospitals. Baylor, univ of texas, and b/c they love me, maybe it will be big! I hope so! Have to lean on elbows now to sit up now. They are so sore!! I will look for you everyday between 8 & 10 central standard time. Is that before you or after you timewise?
He sent forth His Word and healed them.
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by gmak. Reason: typos

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 5 months ago #1188

• di
  • Fresh Boarder
Good morning from the land down under!

It's a beautiful day in sunny Queensland. Almost 10am here gmak.
Unfortunately I can't hang around because I've an appointment in 1/2 hour.

I'm not familiar with the medical centre(s) you mentioned.
It's wonderful to have planted the seed of Arachnoiditis information and inquisitiveness in their midst, well done.

That's tough that you're having to lean on your elbows to sit up now.
So they don't hurt so much... You need to get some bike riding elbow protectors to use!!

Oops! Gee... I hope your sense of humour is as wicked as mine.

I have to get moving now so I'll catch up with you tomorrow, same time.

Take it easy
Di ♥
Di ♥
The following user(s) said Thank You: gmak

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 5 months ago #1189

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi di, i think that 10am there is @ 6pm here! Perfect! We could meet " live"! I already submitted a reply to you, about 20 mins ago, but i cant see it anywhere. On this site do "quick" replies show on thread? You sounded good today! Pain level 4, sucking it up, trying not to overdo b/c you got a low pain day? Is this guess even close? I found out that my tethered spinal cord is serious b/c its stopping @ L3 now instead of L1 like it used to. If I have arach on mri also, then what could they do anyway? No surgeries, you know. I thought how great to be talking to someone in australia? You live in Queensland? Like the city? Sorry, do you know where houston is? Hope you have a low pain day, all day, manana, gmak

Ps: Maybe if we talk everyday about interesting things others will "tune"in tomorrow & "liven" this site back up! Lol worth a shot, this site worth a giant shot! Also, what thread or site are we on. Like if im looking for you?
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by gmak.

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 5 months ago #1190

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
di wrote:
Good morning from the land down under!

It's a beautiful day in sunny Queensland. Almost 10am here gmak.
Unfortunately I can't hang around because I've an appointment in 1/2 hour.

I'm not familiar with the medical centre(s) you mentioned.
It's wonderful to have planted the seed of Arachnoiditis information and inquisitiveness in their midst, well done.

That's tough that you're having to lean on your elbows to sit up now.
So they don't hurt so much... You need to get some bike riding elbow protectors to use!!

Oops! Gee... I hope your sense of humour is as wicked as mine. :unsure
I have to get moving now so I'll catch up with you tomorrow, same time.

Take it easy
Di ♥

Good morning again, Di, Its only 7 am but i hope to have a busy day! It got cold over night. Feelslike 40° overnight& it was 80° yesterday! Woke up after 1.5 hrs of sleep, stayed awake reading an aldrete article in practical pain management, volume VI,not sure what year 2006? Its a study with aa patients accumulated data of 428 people about sympyoms, mri results etc. Pretty good. Think i already read it before. If you want to read it let me know. Will wait to you post today. Bye.

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 5 months ago #1192

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
gmak wrote:
Hi! The people that have arachnoiditis should come to this site first thing after their coffee! What about Newly diagnosed people? That have a copy of their MRI & Cant get anyone to tell them the truth! It happened to 99% of us. Are we really going to let the hard work of creating this site & posting all the info become a waste of effort! Please think of others!!

HEY, everyday there are guests on here looking for the same support you got! 17 right now! Please HELP! Icant do this by myself. Im too boring! COME ON! LITERALLY?Thanks, gmak
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds