• Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1261

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Hi gmak, no not any better. I don't go online regularly as not only is my AA restrictive i also have quite bad tennis elbow in both arms. Hope you're not suffering too badly.

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1262

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Kev, im so sorry! I was afraid that might be why you werent here! Ive been having a hard time with more symptoms, thought hi bp causing them but no. May be arach its "numb"related.Im a nurse & i think its kinda dangerous that we have to assume any neuro symptom is arach & not have a dr to say yea or nay. I really hope that you feel better will include you again in daily prayer.
He sent forth His Word and healed them.

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1263

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi gmak and Kev
Trying to come round from a 3 day attack - feeling wretched (also have cold virus). No matter what I do - move around a little or sit still the horrendous attacks from my spine won't stop. On my own today so feeling particularly blue....sorry.

Nice to see you back on the forum Kev

Hope everyone has a "good" day soon.
Helen
The following user(s) said Thank You: gmak

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1264

• old hag
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

My friend just had first phone call with the legals......had admin lass yesterday and then lawyer rang him back today....he's being handed over to the arachnoid boss at firm....we shall see....at least there is an arachnoid boss...yup he signed consent form...but the ortho who did the op did have a duty of care....once the arach started....and his letter to gp said his symptoms were not at all related to the disectomy....going to be a long haul i guess....???

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1265

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi helen, im sorry that you have been sick on top of the attacks. Was to go to cardio today but too much pain to get there. Left to my own to get everywhere! Sometimes a go & sometimes a no! Do you ever feel like everyone is so sick of you? I can feel that happening with my husb, he wont say but it hurts me so bad if the matyress even wiggles & ithought something is wrong with our bed bc it wiggles if he scratches his nose. Said i complain too much, & later that the bed is how it is so get over it. It hurts me but afraid to sleep away bc of division!! Not a grand idea after 3 decades & idk what to do but keep doing the same! Ugh, sorry for the rant.... it makes mme sad.

Re: Hi all! Want your help PLEASE! first post 11 years, 2 months ago #1266

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Kev, Gosh im sorry! Wish i could send you some heat! Its 80° today & its january. Looks like rain now. Praying for you. Any better?
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds