• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: a surprise!

Re: New here! 3 years ago #1587

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi nicole, I can tell alot more on the axial view i think its called like a cross section. Do you have one or a view that shows the lower lumbar from L3- S1&2?
He sent forth His Word and healed them.

Re: a surprise! 2 years, 4 months ago #1632

• Pepper
  • Fresh Boarder
Keep strong. I have had four surgeries in n tumor in spinal cord and two more surgeries on arachnoid cysts that appea Ed after third surgery. The cysts go from T7 to L1. I have numbness, weakness in buttocks, legs and feet. Like you, I am trying to stay positive and not think too far into future. Taking narcotics which bring on constipation.

Latest surgery put stent in canal, but I still feel things are deteriorating.

Looking for answers.

Re: reply to Gmak 2 years, 4 months ago #1633

• Pepper
  • Fresh Boarder
I've spent most of my time, the last three years in bed, as the arachnoid cysts make it so painful to walk, sit or stand. Do a lot of reading. Think I'll try crocheting., anyone have any other ideas of ways to feel useful with this condition and necessity of lying down?

Re: New here! 1 year, 8 months ago #1661

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi nicinpain, This is a very late reply and I hope you've obtained a diagnosis by now. However I can't tell if it's clumped on a Sagittal view. It's easier to see on an axial view. Thanks.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by gmak. Reason: Misspelled

Re: New here! 1 year, 8 months ago #1662

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi nicinpain, This is a very late reply and I hope you've obtained a diagnosis by now. However I can't tell if it's clumped on a Sagittal view. It's easier to see on an axial view. Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds