• Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MITOQ

MITOQ 9 years ago #1630

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
As my condition continued to deteriorate, I decided to try the supplement MITOQ, a powerful antioxident. I've noticed improvements in loss of sensation, but my muscle cramps plague my body and keep me bedridden!

I read that MITOQ has helped some MS sufferers, so believed it was worth trying - will keep you posted

Best wishes to everyone xx Helen

Update 18th April, no reduction in muscle cramps, but skin sensitivity noticeably better all over body!
Last Edit: 9 years ago by helen. Reason: Update
The following user(s) said Thank You: ann

Re: MITOQ 8 years, 10 months ago #1634

• Pepper
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the good info I've been reading in your posts. I've had spinal arachnoid cysts and spend most of my time lying down. Have had spinal surgeries but don't think they've helped.

How are you doing with the MITOQ?

Re: MITOQ 8 years, 10 months ago #1635

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Pepper, yes my symptoms of severe muscle cramps keep me bedridden too. I'm definitely noticing some changes to my long standing bowel damage (without going into detail) there are improvements in function and pain.

I've been taking MITOQ for almost 9 months now and although my "good days" are few my energy is better on those days.

I've got 16 years of damage so any improvements will be slow, but mentally I'm just happy to be trying something!!

Best wishes to all, Helen x

PS Look at ReNeuron - interesting read about stem cell work
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by helen. Reason: Adding Info
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds