Welcome, Guest

The affect of AA on other systems in our body
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The affect of AA on other systems in our body

The affect of AA on other systems in our body 8 years, 4 months ago #1642

• gdcros08
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello. I would like to know if Arachnoiditis can cause your heart to go into Tachycardia? Back on August 6th I experienced what I thought was a heart attack. I was rushed to the ER and had a complete cardiac work up except for an angiogram. The cardiologist stated that my heart was in good shape. Nothing structurally wrong with the heart. I have been back to the ER now 28 times because my heart races with BP's in the 250's over 155. With a heart rate that has been as high as 180. Every time the treatment is the same, which is IV Pain medications. I have been placed on BP medications as well, however, they have zero affect though. I am currently battling my W.C. insurance company to get this covered. They have denied all medications including the pain medications. So my question is also can anyone refer me to any and all articles that state arachnoiditis can cause heart problems so that I may get a copy of them to use in court.
Thanks you all for reading this and may your days be filled with low pain and happiness.

Re: The affect of AA on other systems in our body 8 years, 4 months ago #1643

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
HI gd, yes AA can easily affect your heart! Have called emergency services a couple of times, found paramedics more sympathetic than hospital doctors!
My attacks were linked to difficulty with breathing due to muscle cramps around chest, which I now have every day.

Not very helpful, I know -

Re documented evidence, search in PubMed, this link explains what they're about!!!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PubMed

Best wishes Helen x
The following user(s) said Thank You: ann, gdcros08

Re: The affect of AA on other systems in our body 8 years, 4 months ago #1644

• ann
  • Administrator
hello Helen and everyone,

As you know I do not have any background in medical matters at all..... I only wish
that I did.......... then I might be able to help more.... As it is I can only keep the site going for everyone.

But I am always here and always thinking of everyone.

Anyway I put Tachycardia
in our search engine and this is what it came up with..... I hope it helps... all my love Ann xxx

www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...rticle&Itemid=51

www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...c-pain&Itemid=49

www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...rticle&Itemid=51

www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...system&Itemid=41

www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...rticle&Itemid=41

www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...rticle&Itemid=41
The following user(s) said Thank You: helen, gdcros08

Re: The affect of AA on other systems in our body 8 years, 4 months ago #1645

• gdcros08
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Ann for posting those links. Even without a background in medical they where very helpful. I have spent 25 years of my life in the medical field. At the peak of my career I was the nursing director for a level one trauma center. I would still be there today if this disease hadn't taken it away from me. So now I spend my time doing all the research I can and keeping current with any and all studies. Helps fill the time. As to my situation, half of the problem is that when I was diagnosed with AA I lived in NH and 4 years ago I moved back to my hometown in Upstate NY and that was when the games began with the worker's compensation. I'm sure the added stress of dealing with the insurance doesn't help the HR and BP. But am very determined to never give in and always fight.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds