Welcome, Guest

NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT

NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT 8 years, 3 months ago #1659

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
If everyone had the option to read this report, prior to any kind of doctor sticking a needle in/close to their SPINE so many injuries, much pain and suffering would be avoided...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3642757/

Wish you all better days in 2016 xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: ann

Re: NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT 8 years, 2 months ago #1660

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Helen, Wanted to let you know si am thinking of you and I am praying for you. I hope your horrible spasms have subsided and you are having better days!
He sent forth His Word and healed them.

Re: NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT 8 years, 2 months ago #1663

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi gmak, long time no see... sadly no, the spasms have not relented and every time I wake I'm in spasm, which worsens when I sit up in bed!!! Hope you are coping as well as can be expected too, no one has an easy time with this illness/injury.

I'm still taking MITOQ supplements from New Zealand as they have definitely helped me to regain some sensation in arms and legs, so will continue. I think they have also reduced the fog in my head!! A new problem recently appeared with thyroid, so that's going to be checked again, but wonder if the drugs could cause this.

Great to hear from you, please let me know how you are doing.

Love to all
Helen xx

Re: NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT 8 years, 1 month ago #1664

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Hi folks, i do drop in regularly but there being so little new posts i don't post much. Sorry to hear of your suffering Helen, you certainly have had it bad. I have deteriorated quite a bit in the last 2 years, chronic fatigue is so bad i basically lie in bed all day which has left me much less mobile than before. I feel much weaker nowadays and depression is off the scale.

Re: NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT 8 years, 1 month ago #1665

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Kev, good to hear from you. Sorry to learn you're bed bound most of the time. I keep pursuing a treatment and if I find out anything positive will let you all know. My depression became worse, so now I pay for a therapist to chat to - it helps to off load stuff esp. as my mum passed away and couldn't get to her funeral.

Best to everyone, H x

Re: NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT 8 years, 1 month ago #1672

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Kev, just wanted to let you know that a blood test has shown up underworking thyroid, so started treatment a few days ago. Hope this will help my fatigue and wondered if you'd had your blood checked recently?

Thoughts with you xx Helen
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds