• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: a surprise!

Re: New here! 9 years, 6 months ago #1587

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi nicole, I can tell alot more on the axial view i think its called like a cross section. Do you have one or a view that shows the lower lumbar from L3- S1&2?
He sent forth His Word and healed them.

Re: a surprise! 8 years, 9 months ago #1632

• Pepper
  • Fresh Boarder
Keep strong. I have had four surgeries in n tumor in spinal cord and two more surgeries on arachnoid cysts that appea Ed after third surgery. The cysts go from T7 to L1. I have numbness, weakness in buttocks, legs and feet. Like you, I am trying to stay positive and not think too far into future. Taking narcotics which bring on constipation.

Latest surgery put stent in canal, but I still feel things are deteriorating.

Looking for answers.

Re: reply to Gmak 8 years, 9 months ago #1633

• Pepper
  • Fresh Boarder
I've spent most of my time, the last three years in bed, as the arachnoid cysts make it so painful to walk, sit or stand. Do a lot of reading. Think I'll try crocheting., anyone have any other ideas of ways to feel useful with this condition and necessity of lying down?

Re: New here! 8 years, 1 month ago #1661

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi nicinpain, This is a very late reply and I hope you've obtained a diagnosis by now. However I can't tell if it's clumped on a Sagittal view. It's easier to see on an axial view. Thanks.
Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by gmak. Reason: Misspelled

Re: New here! 8 years, 1 month ago #1662

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi nicinpain, This is a very late reply and I hope you've obtained a diagnosis by now. However I can't tell if it's clumped on a Sagittal view. It's easier to see on an axial view. Thanks.

Re: a surprise! 2 years, 4 months ago #3727

• KayLondon
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi janette, But i did find encouragement in your post! The "we are in same boat" type of thing! Not all alone like an albatross among the healthy here at home! Thank God for my loved ones health! But i get so tired of being the " heavy", the broken one, the unfun one, the "i cant" one! I loathe & despise the bed & after spending 4 years there not knowing what was wrong bc i had no diagnosis of arach told to me yet & it still makes me cringe to go in there to bed bc theres no source of distracting my attention off of the pain! I found out the worst thing for me to do is go to bed unsleepy & lie in the dark! It escalates my pain! So, once i finally got up & out of the bed i can barely make myself go back even for a good nights sleep! Its so elusive anyway,sleep is elusive for me. But im in a controlled pain situation mostly now & know physiologically why im having the severe pain so its not all in my head after all!

————————————————————————————————
adidas swift run women
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds