DocSarah Visits the Forum
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DocSarah Visits the Forum

DocSarah Visits the Forum 18 years, 5 months ago #167

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Doc
Hope you managed to visit tonight after 9pm GMT. Sorry but it too late for me. Brain Dead from about 6-7pm on a good day. Part of your pacing skills stategy. I go in three hour blocks during the day and just aim to reach each target time.
Had three good days and then went rapidly down hill Thursday afternoon. Got a meeting tomorrow I am desparately hoping I can attend. Here's hoping!
Have a look around Doc, we are pretty thin on the ground at the moment because I haven't been able to keep up. But I have got Ann to help me now.
BTW do you think I should put up the Southampton research link you gave me? I will put up the GW Pharm link hopefully tomorrow. You just put the link on a one word button but I have to get my head round that first.
Thanks Doc and welcome back online - expect nothing but the usual from me
Nemesis
PS If you think I putting the other article on ESI's up forget it. I won't give credance to a man who ruined my health but not my life! <br><br>Post edited by: Kim, at: 2005/11/10 20:29
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds