Welcome, Guest

NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT

Re: NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT 8 years ago #1673

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Kev and Helen, I am very happy to hear from you both but I am sad to hear that you aren't doing well. I laid down on the couch last September and it seems like I have been here ever since. Well probably 90% of the time. I'm so progressed, numbness from feet to knees now, small twitching and jerking has started, pain killing me despite narcotics and no way will I be able to get the dosage raised with the CDC guidelines now implemented in the US. I don't see a general practitioner however so hopefully can keep the meds I am on and my dr. I started thyroid meds about 3 years ago and last blood work shows elevated fasting blood sugar, 3 times normal liver enzymes. So have to get that repeated. Mostly just so tired of the view from my couch but I am so hoping with warmer weather we all will be able to do more and feel some better. Helen I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Have you two read or heard of Dr Tennants treatment protocol for AA patients? Many arach patients are either going to see him in California or taking the protocol to their own dr's to follow. I believe his website has it but I will check and if not see if I can share it with you here. Sending love and much care to you both!!
He sent forth His Word and healed them.
Last Edit: 8 years ago by gmak.

Re: NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT 8 years ago #1674

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi gmak, sorry to learn you're in similar situation. I haven't read about Dr Tennants protocol, but will look it up. As you will see from my post about MS and stem cells, I keep investigating new leads. Seems thyroid problems quite common, wasn't surprised because of years of muscle cramps in my neck/throat. Your bloods have shown up sugar and liver abnormalities too, hope the repeat test are better. My GP ALWAYS says anything abnormal with me is down to age etc., any excuse rather than admit it's probably Arachnoiditis, which is very frustrating after 17 years!!

Love to you and please keep in touch, its good to share xx

Re: NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT 8 years ago #1675

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Hello again folks. Your dr sounds like mine Helen, he's unwilling or unable to link any of my symptoms to Arach, he doesn't know much about it though. Keeps putting my fatigue, sweating/freezing symptoms down to side effects of tablets! Our local surgery is a joke, it used to have about 8 Docs but now there are only 2 and you have to wait a month for an appt.
Gmak, its terrible the problems pain patients are having in the US in getting proper pain relief, i hope you don't have any problems. Though we don't have that issue so bad here in the UK there is currently an ongoing crusade by the government to slash disability benefits. As if we don't have enough stress in our lives!

Re: NANCY EPSTEIN REPORT 8 years ago #1676

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Kev, sorry your GP situation is so bad! Now Iaine Duncan Smith has resigned (our local MP) government taking another look at disability reforms/cuts...???
You noticed too how all the drugs we rely on, can have the same side-effects symptoms of "A". I do wonder what the combination does to us

Informative image attached, hopefully...
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds