Welcome, Guest

CBS television show 60 minutes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: CBS television show 60 minutes

CBS television show 60 minutes 18 years, 2 months ago #306

• Sfusion
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Group, this is the first time that I have wrote in this group. I think this is a wonderful site and I hope that a lot more people with arachnoiditis recognize this site. I'm writing about a television show in the United States on Sunday 1/29/06 at 7:00pm PST. It was about a chronic pain patient with all the symptoms we have. He had a steffee plate fusion. As I was watching and listening to this show I could see me right there. This guy had the same fusion I had in 1991 and it failed. But back to the show. He some how caught the eyes of the judicial system in this country and what happened to him is horrible. The DA said that this guy had to be a drug seller because he took 25 pills a day. It just blew my mind. This guy was/is totally disabled. About the condition I'm in now myself. Well anyway he new he did nothing wrong because he never sold any of his medication at all. And explained it the way anyone of us would or I would at least. I need this medicines to live and they are so hard to get that any amount of money would not be worth selling them. Because they are what give me life. And that is just what he said. They never did catch him selling any of it either. But they have loopholes in the law that just having so much amount of a narcotic makes it possesion of drugs with intent to sell. This is what he got arrested for and was found guilty by some nefarious way. He is now in jail and away from his family of 4. With the government, doctors and all the pain and stress we deal with. Sometimes I just wonder. How are we ever going to overcome this. Except by getting wonderful sites like this out there. Unfortunately the only people that come looking for site like this already have a problem and the rest of Sociaty doesn't care one bit. It seems a very sad state of affairs. I wish all a great day with no pain. Sincerely Michael

Re:CBS television show 60 minutes 18 years, 2 months ago #307

• Ang
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Michael,
I totally agree with you. My sister has arach. and she is only 34. I did not watch the show but was made aware of it and reviewed a piece of it (not in its entirety) on the web. What a horrible situation they put and are putting that man through. I just can not believe that they have not reviewed the case and released him. Do you have any info on the district and location that I may send the DA some of my thoughts on the subject.

This could very easily happen to my sister who carries around morphine pills and such.
Thanks for sharing.
Ang
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds