Welcome, Guest

Pain and more pain
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pain and more pain

Pain and more pain 17 years, 9 months ago #432

• Reed
  • Fresh Boarder
Dr. Sarah, What an honor to be able to write to you. I have Adhesive Arachniditis, syringomyelia, and Fibro. The pain is really hard to deal with at times. I have a good Dr., but she is worried about the syringomyelia for several reasons I won't get into now. It has not grown any larger in 1 year.

I have a terrific amount of lower back pain, and my legs have finally just about given out on me. I'm trying to still work because of our debt load and because it was good pain therapy, but now I'm beginning to wonder.

Since the syringomyelia I've had a great deal of pain and weakness. I loose control of my bladder sometimes also. A very embarrasing thing for me.

I manage a Real Estate office and list and show property. I don't get paid unless I sell something so it's the best job around for me. It is very hard to get up in the morning and make myself go t0 work. But I make it and am usually fine after I get there.I wear a back brace and that does help. My Dr. is thinking of the pain pump in fact encouraging me to do so. What do you think Dr. Sarah? I'm on 2 80 Oxicodone in the morning, 2 again at night and 3 30's morphine. Plus the normal muscle relaxers, ect..

What do you think Dr. Sarah, would you try the pump? I just want a half way normal life. I have cronic fatique on top of all the pain and would just as soon try something. Any advice you can give me would help.

Thank you,

Cindy Reed
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds