Arachnoiditis Update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Arachnoiditis Update

Arachnoiditis Update 17 years, 6 months ago #467

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Ok bear with me
I have been trying to post a link to what DocSarah has been up to but have so far failed miserably. Anyway you can find it at About Us then DocSarah.
Sorry but they changed all the screens when it went from Mambo to Joom - something or other. I never claimed to be the techno freak. I have my lovely Jamie for that. He's busy at the moment changing jobs and homes but not his lovely partner!
I will do my best to get it sorted this week and I know have a wysiwig editor which will let me update the files on the drugs charts the doc did and I have never been able to post because of 'tables' don't ask - it's techno speak.
I think someone once said the Doc steered clear of the drugs issue - well she didn't it's just I haven't got the knowledge to do her justice yetB)
People may well regret me getting better because I have plans to revamp the website and make it even better.
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds