• Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Depression

Re:Depression 17 years, 5 months ago #481

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
DocSarah, Kim and Helen, thanks for your responses and the links. My Psychotherapist intends starting me on this CBT next week so i'll let you all know how it goes and if i feel it is any benefit to me. I'm pretty fed up of all the anti depressants and their side effects though.

Anyone tried this new drug Cymbalta for pain or depression?

Kim....what did you mean when you asked about Lancashire?

Re:Depression 17 years, 5 months ago #482

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Kev
Never heard of the drug Cymbalta, but tend to stay away from drugs if I can help it. They may have wrecked the body but the brain is all mine to wreak.
I think it was the phrase nowt that prompted it.
Hoping to get some more stuff off the Doc soon so I can stay on top of the Front Page.
I have asked Jamie to post something about security on the site and just to prove he really exists!!!!
Bye for now
Kim<br><br>Post edited by: Kim, at: 2006/10/31 21:17
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:Depression 16 years, 11 months ago #556

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
An update on my experience with psycotherapy: My therapist promised me CBT but kept fobbing me off telling me he was still unsure if i was suitable. After many sessions 'talking' with him i came to the conclusion i would be bettor off (mentally and financially) talking to my living room wall for all the good it was doing me.

Hope others have better luck than me.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds