• Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Allergies

Allergies 17 years, 2 months ago #528

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
I would like to open up a discussion on have people been finding themselves suffering from different types of allergies.
Last years 'illness' turned out to be a wheat allergy but it took 13 months to finally find out by an elimination diet. (No thanks to doctors on that one - all they tried to prove was that I didn't have cancer)!!!
I do seem to also have multiple chemical sensitivity to many household products which I never had before the arach.
I had a look at what DocSarah wrote and there are 28 chapters when I did a search for allergies, so she has noted the possibility of a real connection.
See what you think
Kim
\"Assumedly, chemical injection into the spinal area causes the Total body load to be exceeded.
As this is directly into the epicentre of the body's neuroimmunomodulatory system, the effect may be more dramatic than in chronic insidious environmental exposure and therefore arachnoiditis might serve as a very useful scientific model for the effects of toxins on the body.\"
Taken from the AA Syndrome - Physical, Chemical and Emotional Stressors

www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...04&Itemid=51
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds