Spam and BOTS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Spam and BOTS

Spam and BOTS 17 years, 1 month ago #545

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Sorry all
I deleted the last few postings getting rid of some spam that was coming thru' by pressing the wrong button!
Jamie has fixed it for me and they tried again by registering themselves. Soon sorted that but to be honest I don't want to spend what little time I have chasing vandals who have nothing better to do with their sorry little lives.
Ann tells me this happens all the time on other boards so I expect I shouldn't be so angry.
The lovely Jamie is finding me an add on program to deal with Bots ( have absolutely no idea what he is talking about when he goes off into cyber speak) I don't even know what a Blog is yet and not sure I want to.
We are (Jamie and I) are going to add a new category to the Forum next week on Support Group News. This is so I can give you an update on what we are doing locally which may be of interest to all.
I also want a more up fron Links section as Ann keeps sending me some good ones which some people who do not surf very often might miss
www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fullstory_46139.html
If this link works it is about Epidural Steroid injections not being value for money as they only last 3 months if that.
Something this government was saying over 7 years ago. Not that they damage you or are unlicenced just not worth doing!
Watched a TV programme last week which stated some PCT's (Primary Care Trusts who provide hospitals with the money to fund these have stopped doing it)
Well I suppose it is one way of getting them stopped.
Bye for now
Kim

<br><br>Post edited by: Kim, at: 2007/03/07 23:11
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:Spam and BOTS 17 years, 1 month ago #546

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
I don't know what time scale they are using but believe me I am NEVER up at 23.11 it is actually 16.13
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds