• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: This board?

This board? 16 years, 9 months ago #579

• Catlover1
  • Junior Boarder
Am I missing something or has this board died a quiet death?
Hope not!

Re:This board? 16 years, 9 months ago #580

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Couldn't agree more - but sadly have nothing new to ask or report ! !

Re:This board? 16 years, 9 months ago #581

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hello Folks
No, no one has died!
You are all waiting for DocSarah to get back to us. She recently moved house, again!!! But more importantly she has come down with shingles and has been trying to recover for the last few weeks. She has managed to get back to work but is struggeling with home and work committments. (Wish we had a spell checker on here as I can never remember the rules on double consonants).
I spoke to her only last week and know she is having a really rough time so hope you are going to be patient, like we all have to be with ourselves.
We are only a small support group here in the North West of England, Liverpool based but Ann will say Knowsley (Well the family are Evertonian's - football - people!!)
I will post about the Support Group and what we do but unfortuneately my lovely Jamie is now too ill to help with website problems and updating. I am on the look out for a replacement but that will take time as he will be a hard act to follow. But, I will do it!
I hope we are an information site, judging by the hits we get, we have got that right. If you want to know about my pet or my benefits or my diagnosis, I can't help you here.
Information, is the key. Information gives us all POWER.
This site is about information. It judges neither you or your doctors! And it is FREE.
I don't know how to surf the net for other 'boards' and I have to rely on Ann to let me know what is happening.
Normally I am in bed at this time UK 21.54 but my Grandson is off in Spain and I have a free reign. New office upstairs happening Wednesday so may be able to keep in touch more regualary.
Thanks Elizabeth and Derek for keeping faith. You know I will never let you down!
DocSarah please get well soon, I am getting aggro out here without you - just chatting it now!!!
Nemesis
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:This board? 16 years, 9 months ago #582

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hello Folks
No, no one has died!
You are all waiting for DocSarah to get back to us. She recently moved house, again!!! But more importantly she has come down with shingles and has been trying to recover for the last few weeks. She has managed to get back to work but is struggeling with home and work committments. (Wish we had a spell checker on here as I can never remember the rules on double consonants).
I spoke to her only last week and know she is having a really rough time so hope you are going to be patient, like we all have to be with ourselves.
We are only a small support group here in the North West of England, Liverpool based but Ann will say Knowsley (Well the family are Evertonian's - football - people!!)
I will post about the Support Group and what we do but unfortuneately my lovely Jamie is now too ill to help with website problems and updating. I am on the look out for a replacement but that will take time as he will be a hard act to follow. But, I will do it!
I hope we are an information site, judging by the hits we get, we have got that right. If you want to know about my pet or my benefits or my diagnosis, I can't help you here.
Information, is the key. Information gives us all POWER.
This site is about information. It judges neither you or your doctors! And it is FREE.
I don't know how to surf the net for other 'boards' and I have to rely on Ann to let me know what is happening.
Normally I am in bed at this time UK 21.54 but my Grandson is off in Spain and I have a free reign. New office upstairs happening Wednesday so may be able to keep in touch more regualary.
Thanks Elizabeth and Derek for keeping faith. You know I will never let you down!
DocSarah please get well soon, I am getting aggro out here without you - just chatting it now!!!
Nemesis
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:This board? 16 years, 9 months ago #583

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks for letting us know Kim and please pass on my best wishes to the Doc. It must be awful having shingles on top of Arach. I recently had to move house twice in one year and know the stresses that go with that!

Re:This board? 16 years, 9 months ago #585

• Aly
  • Fresh Boarder
Still here,left you a message Kev about ketamine, kindly, Aly
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds