• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: This board?

Re:This board? 16 years, 9 months ago #595

• suespoems
  • Junior Boarder
Hello Everyone just thought I would pop in and say hi to you all.
Dr Sarah I hope you are feeling much better and recovering well from shingles.Hope the house move went ok too.Kim hope your grandson had a nice holiday in spain.
Take care all!
Love & healing hugs
Sue x (Suespoems)

Re:This board? 16 years, 9 months ago #600

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Sue
The Docs move went OK but she has Post Herpatic something or other and still suffering. Grandson had three days in bed in Spain, suffering. Nice one!! Welcome to my world son:sick:
Been doing some background work hoping to post this week.
I have a funding meeting Monday, free Lunch..!
Tuesday I have another meeting to promote our local group and more funding.
After that, Ann has got me some good links for other people to look at. What we can do ourselves, maybe other's can pick up on.
I will be more active, Sue, I am trying to get there.
I need to revamp the website, despite getting all these hits we did not expect. I need help to make it easier for people to get information.
INFORMATION IS POWER.
Has been our motto for so many years.
Going to post our local support group this week to show, how ever small, we keep on fighting
A very tired
KIM
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:This board? 16 years, 9 months ago #601

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
I'd just like to say thanks for all the hard work you and the doc do for this site Kim, i know it must be difficult physically for you.

Re:This board? 16 years, 9 months ago #602

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Thanks Kev
Just as I planed a big update, I went into a massive muscle spasm on Sunday. Not had one this bad for nearly 10 years:(
Back to the stretching exercises and the tennis ball again!
Will try again soon
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:This board? 16 years, 9 months ago #604

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Kev
My Keyboard went down at the same time and I really had to struggle to try and type anything. Got new batteries now so should be alright (she says).
Muscle spasm is clearing so hoping for good things tomorrow. Hate the medications they recommend, Baclofen and Diazapam, so stick to naturals where I can.
Ann has gone away to 'Lourdes' for 10 days so I am 'Billy No-Mates' but she has sent me some good links. I hope to post this week.And I get a candle!!
Must try to speak to Sue as I have forgotten about MSN and Hotmail again. Upstairs computer is not working and the chair up there is crap.
You might of guessed I am not very computer literate.
Jamie did our site and I populated it with all the Doc had given me over the years.
Now I know the keyboard works here, watch this space:)
Kim<br><br>Post edited by: Kim, at: 2007/07/20 03:14

Re:This board? 16 years, 8 months ago #607

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Any more news on how the Doc is doing?
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds