Welcome, Guest

Small Survey
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Small Survey

Small Survey 16 years, 8 months ago #618

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Just to let you know I am hoping either the Doc posts a small survey on the Forum or I put it on the front page as a file.
I have been in Super Duper techie mode this afternoon and added DocSarah to our Contacts List so you can reply directly to her (I think) Just need Jamie to confirm what I have done is correctB)
It's only half a dozen questions but - well the Doc will explain all, herself. It isn't as extensive as the 1999 one but is more specific.
I am also hoping the local support group will have a more extensive questionnaire by the end of the year which will form part of a different type of Pain Management Course the Doc is planning for next year.
Sorry if I don't get to post everyday but I have other health issues going on at the moment unrelated to Arach (well I assume) and I am so unpredictable as to what I can manage
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:Small Survey-Front Page 16 years, 8 months ago #619

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Everyone
Well you got your new Front Page today - well strictly speaking not true I have posted the stuff on the website but forgot how to get the links on it I wanted to make it look really good. I will be able to do this over the next couple of days but in the meantime I think I can do this link on the website!
www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...27&Itemid=41
There you will see an introduction called Global Survey. ( If the link doesn't work then you will have to hoof it to Articles (on the side menu) and then Latest Articles and that is where it is.
The Global Survey file by the Doc explains why and the next file Questionnaire has the questions. I was hoping to then get the link for the Doc but at the moment she is still in Contact Us (again on the side menu) or at this link:
www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...d=4&Itemid=3
Any emails or answers gets right to the Doc! At least that works:cheer:
What the Doc is proposing is even bigger than the website itself and means I will be on a bigger and steeper learning curve than before. I am not a computer expert but a giver of information - free. I can do the donkey work to make this a success and when I have it sorted, Ann and hopefully anyone else will post a link to other places (boards) to get her all the information the Doc wants.
This will be the biggest single challenge I have had since I first did this website but I am exited that we are moving forward again. Might even be able to finish the Drugs article the Doc did if I knew how to do it for a website page.
Looking forward to a great week next week getting this done but can I remind any cynical people out there: I don't get paid - even the lovely Jamie, my internet guide doesn't and especially the Doc. Our local support group has agreed to fund any expenses we have (apparently I need to upgrade my 2003 Excel programme to give you a constant update on figures as they come in)
Watch this space:kiss:
Kim<br><br>Post edited by: Kim, at: 2007/08/26 05:39
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds