New Style Forum
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Style Forum

New Style Forum 16 years, 6 months ago #634

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Oh Boy
Jamie warned me this morning:( he was updating the Forum. I hadn't even managed to get use to the old one! It is supposed to be soooo much better? I haven't got an ativar of me but Ann has one of her own, so hopefully this week she will come down and show me:P Each to his own, I only learn what I have to learn.
Got some new plans for the Front Page tho' and hope to do that over next few days. I am tracking the Questionnaire and Articles so will post those as well. Jamie did say he would post and explain the new board, but we won't hold him to that.
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:New Style Forum 16 years, 6 months ago #635

• Catlover1
  • Junior Boarder
WOW!!!
Congtatulations on the NEW LOOK!!!
Quite impressive, and easier to use.
A BIG thank you for all your hard work!
Elizabeth

Re:New Style Forum 16 years, 6 months ago #636

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Thanks Elizabeth
Ann's just shown me how to be a FROG, you will have to wait for a picture of something else. This is just too scary. Rather fancy being Nemesis, as I am known to the Doc for so many years.
Bye for now and I will get serious soon. More changes on Front Page coming soon.
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:New Style Forum 16 years, 6 months ago #641

That post/announcement about the Forum is now up on the Aword homepage. I've spent a couple of days doing some background work on the Forum, so I held off posting the anouncement till now.

If anyone has any questions about the new Forum, by all means post them in this thread, and I'll do my best to answer them.

Have fun!

Re:New Style Forum 16 years, 6 months ago #642

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Thanks Jamie
See people, he really does exist! If you thought for one moment I could do anything like this....
I couldn't navigate around the last Forum but really going to have a good go now.
Thanks again Jamie and I will 'populate' the Forum and the website, even on days like this when I am having a wobble
Kim (Nemesis) I've nearly got my 'thingy' done and Ann can show me how!!

Re:New Style Forum 16 years, 6 months ago #645

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Thanks again Jamie
He only tried to fix the Search facility (Haven't found it yet - another Ann Job) Still at least the 'Host' thingy is fixed now. Which is quite suprising as I had to telephone all the techie info to them on Monday morning. Only to find my Internet Connection went down the same day. Fixed, obviously now, just a rogue connection on a plug. (See I don't do technical and don't do physical - needed small child for that)!
Proving the point, you don't need to know everything about everything, just someone who knows what you need:)
I am also going to ask you about a debate I want to start - Chicken or Egg thing. Depression and Pain or Pain and Depression. Will post the short article the Doc wrote on it - sitting uncomfortably on the fence as usual then- and see what you think
Bye for now
Kim
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds