Welcome, Guest

Update: RF treatment
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Update: RF treatment

Update: RF treatment 15 years, 9 months ago #735

• Catlover1
  • Junior Boarder
I was warned that I would experience a lot of pain after the RF treatment, but obviously those without chronic pain have no idea what REAL pain feels like!!! It was not a patch on the pain I`ve had when I went into surgery!!
At the moment I have no pain, even when sitting for a while. Any movement is still painfull, but about 50% less than a week ago. Legs still unstable, but I knew that the treatment couldn`t do anything about that.
I am so thankfull that I went ahead with it, even though I was so sceptical. And even if it helps for a few weeks, maybe months, I would definately do it again just to relieved of the torture that I went through. The surgeon said that the breakthrough pain will be from the AA, but that the acute pain from the spinal problems (stenosis, herniated discs, and everything else inbetween) will be much less. And he was so right about that!!!!!
Tahnks for the good wishes, it really helped!
Elizabeth

Re:Update: RF treatment 15 years, 9 months ago #736

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Dear Elizabeth

I am so happy for you and that you're feeling some improvement - lets hope you continue to progress well. Please keep in touch, we're all thinking of you!

Best wishes, Helen

Re:Update: RF treatment 15 years, 9 months ago #737

• DocSarah
  • Expert Boarder
Glad to hear you are doing well. All best wishes for a very speedy progress!

DocSarah
[b]DocSarah
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds