Welcome, Guest

DocSarah in hospital again
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DocSarah in hospital again

DocSarah in hospital again 14 years, 3 months ago #881

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
DocSarah is back in hospital but has sent me a Christmas and New Year message for you.
It was not for me to tell you why she has been 'missing'.
She has sent me a three thousand word article
However, as it is a word document I have to format it and edit it for the website. I also need to put in a few links so you don't have to do "searches".
Apart from the personal stuff, there is quite a bit about pain and depression. Also some new thoughts on medications.
Give me the weekend and it should be posted by Monday. I have got it posted but unpublished at the moment until I can add and check things.
To anyone who knows me, yes it is the wrong end of the day but I am still trying to come to terms with new meds.
Like all of you I will come through this, again.
If you want a word document from the Doc, just email me.
Take care
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:DocSarah in hospital again 14 years, 3 months ago #882

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster

DocSarah home
Have posted article but computer monitor went down so have not split it up yet or given new links.
Should happen this week
Jamie to the rescue again. Hopefully you will get to see our committee soon, if Jamie has time to show me how to post pictures.
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds