• Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: AA

AA 14 years, 2 months ago #883

• libra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hallo and a good New Year and all the best for the people in this Forum.

I have in Germany a Homepage about Arachnoiditis.

In Germany there are few people about AA is informed. I want to try also in Germany on AA to report.
My neurosurgeon is Dr.Warnke from Zwickau.Er is an only physician in Germany, who can help me.
My pain becomes since the Shuntop. in April 2009 more badly. My hands begin to tremble ever more frequently and the legs make also which them want.
What makes it against the pain?
Can follow to it still another work?
Me much would make happy, if my homepage would visit it and since on AA can report.

Good luck Marina from Germany
Last Edit: 14 years, 2 months ago by Kim.

Re: AA 14 years, 2 months ago #884

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Hello Marina, i am not quite sure what you are asking here. Is it a recommendation for something to help with the increased pain you are having? If so can you state what you are currently taking?

For the leg - and feet - pain i have found Lyrica (Pregabalin) to be excellent and i also take Baclofen for spasms, Dihydrocodiene for back pain and also Celebrex for pain.

What is the web address of your homepage?

Kevin

Re: AA 14 years, 2 months ago #885

• libra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Kevin!

My homepage is:

I take 200 mg and Palladon for pain Cipralex, Tramadol.
I already took and did not stand Lyrica.
I had three Op's 2005.2007 and 2009.Ich have one shunt now to the Liquorregulation.
Dr.Warnke is treated in Germany the only neurosurgeon of the Arachnoiditis. Also patients from America were with him in treatment.
Would like to clear up for thanks for your Answer.
It would be beautifully if me patients with Arachnoiditis help could.
I would continue to hear to be pleased of you.
Can you work?
When was AA diagnosed with you?
Until soon and all property Libra
Last Edit: 14 years, 2 months ago by Kim.

Re: AA 14 years, 2 months ago #886

• libra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hallo Kevin,

my english is not perfekt,sorry

Libra or Marina

Re: AA 14 years, 2 months ago #894

• libra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello!

I have AA stage III. What can I do?
My pain increases. Property since days strong headache and pain at whole Körper.Der back, legs, the shoulders, the neck, simply everything.
I have visual disturbances and me am always dizzy and I very often sweat.
I am not constantly tired and have strength to train. Property always this twitching in the legs and the feeling on my feet cannot carry me.
I take for the moment at medicines Tramadol 200 mg to tomorrow and 200 mg in the evening, in addition Tramadol Tropfen.Und 20 mg Cipralex.
What can I do? Can it at mine shunts lies?
Ask for an answer.
Libra thanks

Re: AA 14 years, 1 month ago #896

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Libra, i have had AA since at least 2003 when it was diagnosed but i believe i had it long before then too. I have not been able to work since 2003 and i am only 44. I get tired easily, cannot walk for too long, i have pain in back, legs, feet and spasms that go right up my back and neck. I sweat uncontrollably sometimes, i cannot sit for too long either.

Gabapentin then pregabalin(Lyrica) were great drugs for me and took the worst of the nerve pain away. I have heard of Dr Warnke but am not keen to let any dr operate on me again.

Have you considered a spinal cord stimulator?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds