I come from Germany
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I come from Germany

I come from Germany 14 years, 4 months ago #878

• libra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hallo
I come from Germany and I have Arachnoiditis to 2003.Dr.Warnke is my Operateur to Thekaloskopie in the Years 2005,2007 and 2009.The last Operation to 2009 I have a Shunt for the Liqourregulation.I have in Germany a Homepage for Friends with Arachnoiditis and I'm verry happy to here from you in my Homepage.My english is not perfekt.I hope you can help me by my Homepage,theres is new.
I will help People with the cronic pain Arachnoiditis in Germany.In Germany is Arachnoiditis a taboo theme.
Thank you verry mutch libra
my homepage is:

I'm verry alone in Germany and I have no found Friends with Arachnoiditis,but in Australia,America and Newseeland i can read storys off patients and Dr.Sarah.
I'm so happy that i have found thise side.
Last Edit: 14 years, 4 months ago by Kim.

Re: I come from Germany 14 years, 4 months ago #879

• merrila
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Libra,
Arachnoiditis is a taboo topic in America too with most Doctors. It seems only the Doctors who specialize in it understand it and the others know very little about it. I have arachnoiditis around my brain because i got a severe case of meningitis and wasn't treated for it and it damaged the area around my brain. I would love to know what your life in Germany is like.
merrila

Re:I come from Germany 14 years ago #905

• merrila
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I'm sorry that you also have arachnoiditis, it is a miserable disease. I saw Dr Aldrete on March 15th and he gave me a definite diagnoses of cerebral arachnoiditis. I got meningitis 4 years ago and it left me with permenant inflamation and pain.. I am a 55 year old mother of 13 and grandmother of 22. I would be happy to get to know you better.
Merrila

Re:I come from Germany 14 years ago #907

• libra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hallo Merrila !
I am 51 years old and have 3 chidren.2 girls and 1 boy they am independent and to live no longer at home all, but the contact is good.
Yes I am Germany rather alone with the diagnosis adhesive Arachnoiditis.
I have bad pains,some time Lyrica took and thus very much increased in weight and water into that leg-but I must stopped the Medicaments.
I have a Homepage in Germany , me are pleased here also there from you to. Kev is with me also guest.
My English is not perfect and I takes the Google translator.
My Homepage in Germany:

arachnoiditis.pytalhost.de/

Oh, you knows Dr.Aldrete.Dr.Aldrete knows Prof. Dr. Warnke from Germany.This is well-known my physician and also in the world.
Are you at home or have you a work?

Marina or Libra

Re:I come from Germany 14 years ago #908

• merrila
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Marina,

I love your name, I have a daughter named Marina. My husband and I adopted 5 teenagers from Russia 7 years ago after our 8 children were all grown up.
I saw Dr Aldrete on the 15th of this month. He told me no one in the United States has been diagnosed with cerebral arachnoiditis following meningitis in over 50 years. I guess we are both very special, you are the only one in Germany and I am the only one with this type of arachnoiditis in America.
I'm glad you told me what Lyrica did to you. Dr Aldrete wants me to start taking it but after your story I think I will try something else.
I stay home, there is no way I could work, I am in too much pain all the time. My brain always feels like it is burning and every time the weather changes my brain swells and that makes me real sick.
My husband has very bad back problems so he can't work either. Our daughter Kelli and her husband James and their 3 children Aleena-3, Ethan-2 and Maya-7 months are moving in with us in a few weeks. We need someone to help us with the house and yard work. James builds homes so he is going to remodel our house, it is over 50 years old. I hope you have a good day today.
Merrila

Re:I come from Germany 13 years, 11 months ago #911

• libra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hallo Merrila

How does it go for you and your family?
Do they get help to her illness?
How does the treatment look?
Nice which they look around the children, this shows them a good heart have.

I become in November also a granny and I hope it everything well goes with my daughter.

Then I also become a little the feeling to have to be used.
I can make at the moment only the most necessary. Everything what I have made with pleasure, has hard time only very much.
We have a big house with a big garden and many flowers, an oasis of the rest, but I cannot look any more. All flowers are away and only lawn.
But we and a kitten have a fishpond with Kois and other fish.
Every movement hurts and, nevertheless, one fights through.
I hope them can understand everything what I write.
I please me further from you and your family to hear.

lots of love Marina
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds