Welcome, Guest

DocSarah Questionnaires 1 & 2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DocSarah Questionnaires 1 & 2

DocSarah Questionnaires 1 & 2 13 years, 5 months ago #989

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster

Finally managed to get the second questionnaire posted. Ok, so I can't do the pretty icon links but have done everything else I won't apologize for the length of the latest one. Number 1 was short and just a revamp of 1999 paper version. No 2 is long and quite in depth. I am hoping No 3 will go up next month, which is nearly as long but quite different and interesting. Then we can all have a rest as all these results are analyzed and No 4 is just a repeat for a follow up on how you are in 6 months time. Then again in 12 months and then 18 months. However, knowing DocSarah as I do (and I do) there may well be supplementary questionnaires in that time.
I did try to create a new category just for Questionnaire/Survey discussions but after a hour, gave up and will have to 'fall on my sword' and ask Jamie for help, again I really need Liverpool FC to win a game before he comes out of his depression Despite being a 'super geek' he does have a life, a lovely partner and a very demanding new pup.Any queries use Contact Us for either myself or DocSarah.
Best wishes and kind regards to all of you.
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re: DocSarah Questionnaires 1 & 2 Update 13 years, 4 months ago #992

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hello Folks
Just to say a big, big thank you to all of you who have taken the time to complete the questionnaires. I only get to know numbers so I know we are playing catch-up for number 2. However, with one of my rare phone conversations with DocSarah last week, she is overwhelmed with the responses and will be completing her report early in the new year. So thank you all again for helping her.
Questionnaire 3 will go up in the new year and yes I am afraid it is nearly as long as No 2 but but the information is important for all of us
Have a happy holiday if you can, while the Doc has got only a little snow we have had enough. The Pennine Hills and the Welsh mountains are supposed to protect us from bad weather (and good)
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds