SATIVEX
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SATIVEX

SATIVEX 17 years, 9 months ago #421

• whitewolfe
  • Fresh Boarder

hello to all!
hope everyone is loooking at a \"nice\" day.

I am watching this new drug with hopeful eyes. has anyone here tried it yet? if so where are you from and most important how is it working for you?

I have never done the \"illegal\" version but i have had days and days where i would have tried ANYTHING! I am seeing that we now have it in stage III here in USA but can't find out where they are getting the patients from as I'd love to volunteer for some relief.

does anyone know also of how the generic Zonegram (zonisamide) capsules tend to be working? i am not getting good neuropathic pain results off of mine and had decreasing rates on the zonegram after two years. Is this normal? what is next? I am losing weight due to the pain and simply don't feel even as good as i use to. any ideas anyone?
thanks!

Re:Cannabis 16 years, 9 months ago #590

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Just heard yesterday trials are being offered to pain patients at the Walton Centre in Liverpool for the first time. Going to follow this one up as previously they only dealt with MS patients. Nice one if you have a popular (well known self inflicted) condition!
Cinic of the Day
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:SATIVEX 16 years, 6 months ago #632

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Latest press release
www.gwpharm.co.uk/news_press_releases.asp
CNS and cancer patients
Canada ok if you have cancer
Europe withdrawn application and will re-submit in 2008
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:SATIVEX 14 years, 11 months ago #807

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Thanks again Helen

Re:SATIVEX 14 years, 2 months ago #888

• Aly
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been using sativex for about 2 years now. It is not a miracle, I have to take many other pain meds. but I must say it does help especially at night to keep the myoclonus under control and seems to keep that feeling of knives being thrown at my legs randomly at night and waking me up. I had to get an exceptional drug acceptance from my insurance company as it is so expensive over 600$ a month and usually only used in Canada for MS. Kindly, Aly
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds