NSW Association
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: NSW Association

NSW Association 18 years, 10 months ago #23

• macandmaur
  • Fresh Boarder
hi Doctor Sarah,

I am a sufferer in NSW Australia and Peter Groves who is President of the Queensland Group suggested I contact you and tell you what that in NSW we are starting up our own Association of which I am the secretary.
We hope that in time we will have Associations in all the states in Australia so that we can become a national group.
We are letting sufferers in NSW know that they are not on their own that there are dozens of us out there with the same disease and pain.

Re:NSW Association 18 years, 10 months ago #26

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Peter
Thanks for posting this. At least the Doc can see what we are doing even if she is not well enough to join us yet. It is important she knows we are all thinking about her. At least we know she is human and can have bad flare ups just like the rest of us!
Hope she is reading her own articles and remembers they do settle down!! I don't agree with her on is Arachnoiditis progressive? I just think as we get older, we cope less well.
Oh! did I say sometimes the Doc and I disagree? Well yes we do, frequently. But she is the first to know and the last.
Bye for now
Kim
<br><br>Post edited by: Kim, at: 2005/05/11 14:09
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:NSW Association 18 years, 1 month ago #315

• macandmaur
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Kim,

I am the secretaary of the New South Wales Association, I have started up a web site for NSW, never done one before but thought I would have a go. www.aasansw.org.au
I was reading an article of Dr Sarah's, one about 43 pages long and about half way through I see she mentions there are about 100 people in Australia who are going to sue, do you know where she got this information from?
Our NSW assoc. is growing with about 80 members now but some of them very sick and as you said I believe too that the older they get the harder it is to cope and understand what is happening to them.

Maureen

Re:NSW Association 18 years, 1 month ago #317

• DocSarah
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Maureen,

I was in contact with one of the claimants and also did a radio interview for TV news. Sorry I can't remember contact details, I think the lady was called Una.

Regards

DocSarah
[b]DocSarah

Re:NSW Association 18 years, 1 month ago #318

• macandmaur
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for replying Doc Sarah,

I read all your articles and have learnt so much from you.
I asked Peter Groves President in Qld if he knew but said he didn't.
We do not have a Una on our database so will ask him if he has.

take care

Maureen
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds