General
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: General

Re:General 17 years, 11 months ago #386

• Becky
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Doc,
How are you doing? I hope you are doing GREAT!
I saw Doc W yesterday, I had alot of symptoms that I have been keeping from him
I am so afraid of procedures. It has finally gotten to the point that I can't stand it anymore.
I mentioned to him if I could have the pain pump. Everything that I have taken has done me no good. I am not sure what else is out there higher than Oxycontin, he hasn't tried anything else on me. I get up at 3 am and get started, I have to be at work at 5 am and I don't get off until almost 4 pm. After that my daily supply of pain meds is gone, and I hurt really bad. I have no life. I come home and lay on my heating pad and cry. My body is worn out mentally and physically. I give up.
I have been to 3 orthopedics which all said surgery would only make me worse. Guess what? He wants me to go to another one, he said he wants to verify that I cannot be fixed. Is this common procedure? I am really worried about thsi visit which is tomorrow afternoon. He got me in fast huh.
I don't want surgery, they cannot guarentee that I would be better. I just am so confused why he is doing this. That is why I got sent to him to begin with. The ortho's said they could not do anything. Please advise.
Hugs,
Becky:(

Re:General 17 years, 11 months ago #387

• Becky
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Doc Sarah,
Today I went to pick up my Mri cd from the ortho's it had the reading in it which I have never seen. When I asked for this MRI to be done, the Ortho told me that nothing was wrong. NOBODY has ever even mentioned the A word to me down at the ORtho's office.
Could u kinda tell me what this all means. I know the A stuff LOL.
Thanks Doc
Hugs,
Becky

Conclusion:
Dominant finding is at L4-L5 where the patient is status post right laminectomy with nerve root clumping and peripheralization consistent of arachnoiditis. A broad-based spondylotic disc displacement with mild facet arthropathy results in mild biforaminal narrowing with abutment of the exiting left nerve root
Conclusion:
Dominant finding is at L4-L5 where the patient is status post right laminectomy with nerve root clumping and peripheralization consistent of arachnoiditis. A broad-based spondylotic disc displacement with mild facet arthropathy results in mild biforaminal narrowing with abutment of the exiting left nerve root

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds