• Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: appt

appt 17 years ago #558

• Becky
  • Junior Boarder

Hi Kim,

Thanks for asking about my appt. Same old boring appt. Get my pills and go home.
I did mention that we took me off of the Oxycontin, mainly b/c I am disabled now by the gov. and some of our gov insurance won't pay for certain drugs. Of course the cheapest we tried first. Which was Methadone. I was so sick for 2 weeks on that crap. It wasn't helping my pain but if I took more, it made me feel weird. I called the dr and got an appt took in what I had left. The NP put me on mscontin 60mg 3 times a day, with roxicodone 30mg 3 times a day for bt. I am doing alot better.
I am so broke though. I don't receive enough money from the gov. so I don't pay half of my bills. Just the necessary ones. I helped my boyfriend clean his house the other day. about 3 hard hrs of work...I was down the next day, couldn't do anything.
How can I work like this? to make extra money.
How do you ppl do it?
Hi to Doc also, I hope everything is going well for you..
Wishing you both pain free days,
Becky

Re:appt 17 years ago #559

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Becky
I will get back to you. I sent a copy on to DocSarah, I am not medically qualified to talk about medications. I don#t know what medication routine is happening in the States but I think it is happening here soon. I hear the News fron my ANN. I am usually in bed by now but am having a bad moment
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds