Welcome, Guest

For Dr. Sarah
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: For Dr. Sarah

For Dr. Sarah 16 years, 7 months ago #646

• Aly
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Dr. Sarah, I am very glad to read that your work is being recognized and that you are receiving an award in October.

You are such a champion and an advocate for those of us with arachnoiditis. Personally several years ago you took the time and you helped me ask the right questions.

Sure today I still have the same disease but I'm at least being treated correctly.

Much friendship to you, Aly (chemical meningitis post myelogram)

Re:For Dr. Sarah 16 years, 7 months ago #647

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Aly
Thanks for that about DocSarah. Told you, I am hopeless:blush:
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
Last Edit: 16 years, 7 months ago by Kim. Reason: Repeat again

Re:For Dr. Sarah 16 years, 7 months ago #648

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Aly
Thanks for that about DocSarah.
I sent this three times not knowing:woohoo: Told you I was no good at this posting lark. Tried to send an attachment but it was too heavey!!!
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
Last Edit: 16 years, 7 months ago by Kim. Reason: Repeat

Re:For Dr. Sarah 16 years, 7 months ago #649

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Aly
Thanks for that about DocSarah. She really does try to help. I know she recently did the same for another member. That's why I posted the other articles but if you want an update from her I can try. I copied your response into an email to her and I know it cheered her up. She can have bad days, just like us. She has also sent me another couple of Powerpoint Presentations she has done but I don't know how to post them of the website yet. Another steep learning curve coming on. If you want to have a look, just email me and I can send them as files:S
Thanks again
Kim
Going to try attachment file, if it doesn't work SORRY
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds