DIZZYNESS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DIZZYNESS

DIZZYNESS 15 years, 2 months ago #765

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Dear Doc Sara

I have been experiencing dizzyness with my back/shoulder spasms for approx 3 months. Please can you tell me if this will subside with time? My symptoms have steadily progressed up my spine.

Would appreciate your thoughts.
Many thanks Helen

Re:DIZZYNESS 15 years, 1 month ago #768

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
OK Helen
None medical answer. Yes it is quite common aand can persist. It can also be affected by weather, something to do with the pressures. It can disappear just as easily. No one seems to know why and as Ann as I would say it is just - because it can-
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:DIZZYNESS 15 years, 1 month ago #775

• DocSarah
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Helen,

sorry, late in my reply!

you should get this checked out...sorry I simply can't tell from a distance what is going on with you.

symptoms getting more widespread doesn't necessarily mean the arach is spreading, it is common for anyone with chronic pain to have a sort of 'domino effect' as time goes on, with symptoms starting to affect things like dizziness, sweating, tolerance of bright light, loud noises etc and even how people metabolise sugary foods.

Hope this helps,

Take care

DocSarah
[b]DocSarah

Re:DIZZYNESS 15 years, 1 month ago #776

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Dear Doc
Thanks for your reply. My blood pressure was checked and is ok. I saw an NHS neurologist recently, but he thought having further tests would be too distressing and recommended CBT, which I've never been able to get in the past. I am worried though that my present condition has not been assessed, especially as I have been refused Disability Living Allowance. I could go down the private route - do you think that would be wise?
Regards Helen
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds